Thursday, July 2, 2009

Red & White

The rain held off so we ventured over to the park to celebrate and people watch. We ran into quite a few friends and some family too. I took some random shots and we saw:

A giant Canada flag was hung from the quint ~


The band played on ~


Snacked on some BBQ'd burgers ~


There were lots of activities there for the kids ~


There was also an appearance by the Canadian wonder dog ~ Molly ~


Then when it got dark, we walked down to the river and watched the fireworks display ~ simply beautiful. Cooper felt left out, so he posed for this shot just for you ~



I hope all my fellow Canuks had a great Canada Day and I wish my American friends a fun & festive July 4th!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looking good Miss Molly :)

Glad you had a fun time.

Just left you a surprise on my blog :) xo