Monday, November 30, 2009

Christmas Bling

Dig out your silver shoes
it is time for a little
Christmas Bling

I am a traditional red & green girl
when it comes to decorating
but I love me some bling

and nothing says bling
better than silver

it is glittery
shimmering
the color of tinsel

hanging from the tree

on a wreath
hanging on the door


it goes great with almost any color
whether it be
pink

or blue...


it looks lovely on the table

or wherever you choose

loving this little tree

this is very simple
but makes a huge statement

one of my favorite ways to display
my vintage ornaments

loving them in this silver bowl too...

you can never go wrong with candles

and look
a cocktail for two

since there is also one to share
what time should I expect you?



and don't forget the star



and I could not do a post about bling
and not include...

diamonds
are they not a girl's best friend?

Have a wonderful week!

all pictures found here

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

If my decorations looked that beautiful, I would leave them up all year long!

Jacqueline @ HOME said...

What a beautiful array of Christmas bling and magic, Lori. I'm a bit of a silver/white decoration type of girl myself. You have really got me in the Christmas spirit. Enjoy the preparations. XXXX

Unknown said...

Oooh, this might be my favourite post of yours ever Miss Lori....Christmas, silver, sparkly bits, diamonds....perfection!!!

Absolutely gorgeous....and love your Christmas berry header too :)

Jboo said...

So pretty!! Love the silver! Am trying to go for a silver and red theme this year -- if the fam will let me, that is! Have a great day!

janet

The romantic query letter and the happy-ever-after said...

Your blog marrys well my love for a beautiful home and elegant entertainment. I will follow and visit often.
All the very best.

Cathi said...

I love all your photos...so beautiful, and getting me into the Christmas spirit..I have had a slow start this year - I am rethinking the tree situation as my daughter is allergic to trees these days...but all the other decorations are up!
Have a peaceful evening, Lori! xxoo

Christina said...

All the photos are beautiful. Who doesn't love diamonds?

prashant said...

I would leave them up all year long!

Work From Home India