Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Shades of Gray

January

it is not my favorite month
by a long shot

it is cold
and snowy
and icy
and the skies are gray
more than they are blue

some grays can be nice
loving this shot of the Eiffel tower

this is more than likely a November shot
but I really liked it

the touch of blue in this shot
is perfect

I could fill this up
and have a nice soak
with a good book of course

peaceful

the wallpaper brings
that touch of outside ~ in

~*~*~

With awards season
coming into full swing
I have borrowed from Simone
and found some favorites...

I love this dress
I really do

Maris Tomei at the 2009 Oscars

Eva Longoria
my hubby's favorite squeeze

Kate Winslet
2009 Oscars

maybe some pearls

and don't forget the shoes
Gucci

and because she always looks stunning
in whatever she wears
Katherine Heigl
27 Dresses Premier

This week has been busy
with not nearly enough time
to catch up with all of you

I promise to play catch up soon!

Enjoy the rest of the week



xo

2 comments:

Blondie's Journal said...

Well...maybe gray is a little under rated. All of your photos are great. I love the couple under the umbrella!! How romantic! :-)

xoxo
Jane

Sammy Girl said...

Yum! I love these pics ... especially the eiffel tower! You always have the best images - thanks!
Betty :)