Thursday, April 1, 2010

Busy Busy

This week has been a busy one

running errands

busy at work

meetings ~ appointments

you know how it is

picture found here

so busy in fact
that I did not even get to
Weight Watchers

so no weigh in
no results

which may be a good thing
considering last night
I met up with some old friends
and they picked this

Chinese food buffet

not somewhere you want to go
before weigh in

although I did watch what I ate
I felt like a big bag of salt

can you say water retention??

Spring has sprung though
and I am looking forward to
some time off

spending it with family
and maybe a couple of projects
and a little relaxation.

Hope your week is going well....



xo

4 comments:

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

Sometimes you just have to give in for some good friends :) Hope things slow down and you enjoy your time off with your family!

Farmgirl Paints said...

Man that looked good. I love chinese food. It always leaves my hands so puffy the next day though.

Oh well there's always next week to get in there right??:) Happy Easter!

Cathi said...

I know what you mean...I have had a crazy busy week and I feel like I haven't had time to breathe...

Glad you were able to have girlfriend time - that is so important!

Have a great weekend, Lori! xxoo :)

Mikal said...

I know what that feels like! I just had Chinese, and the scale showed all that salt. Ugh!!

Have a wonderful weekend,

Mikal