Monday, May 17, 2010

Counting Down

Happy Monday my sweets!!


Hope everyone had a wonderful week-end.

We are on vacation
and this is a working one
yes
sad to say....

I made a to do list on Friday night

everything I want to accomplish while I am off

it is quite daunting
makes me want to go back to bed
and stay there

so I will cut it down into
bite size pieces
and chip away at it!

I want to remind everyone
that there are still 3 days left
until my giveaway

a $25.oo gift certificate to spend
at Mimi Charmante

and

and if I hit 100 followers by
Wednesday night
I will also include
one of these

from The Rusted Charm

plus
I have a few little odds & ends to send your way...

I will be drawing on Thursday
which is my bloggy anniversary.

Head on over here to enter

I also want to mention another milestone
here in "blog world"

my good friend
from across the pond
Simone
is also having her bloggy anniversary
so head on over to
The Bottom of the Ironing Basket
and check out her giveaway.




xo

2 comments:

www.thewhitefarmhouse2.blogspot.com said...

Oh, I love making to do lists. Well, you couldn't tell by the one on my blog, but it feels so good to cross something off the list! Have fun on your vacation. wish that you were going or doing something fun. I can't wait to see all that you are up to though!

Cathi said...

Have a wonderful vacation - make sure you do put a little fun into it too...but getting things knocked off the list feels really good too!!

Hey you are almost at 100 followers, Lori...FABULOUS! Have a beautiful day, my lovely friend! xxoo :)