Saturday, July 24, 2010

I'm Baaaaaaaaaaack....

I cannot wait to tell you all about
my wonderful visits

we had my Aunt Sue and her oldest daughter
Heather here for a week

then my best girl arrived the night before
they left

so Gina was here for a week


we had blender drinks

spent a day at the shore

hunted for treasured memories
at the farm for a day

a horrid picture of us both
but one to keep for prosperity!

we also found these

so we did some picking...

and eating....


we caught the tail end of the local strawberries
so we stopped at a roadside stand
and brought some home.

We also celebrated Mom's birthday
had an awesome dinner at our cousin's place
and spent an afternoon relaxing by the pool

I had a wonderful time
catching up and having some laughs

we always have the best time together
and of course I cried at the airport
Thursday morning when she left.

I cannot wait to show you more.
I hope everyone has a wonderful week-end!!



2 comments:

Jacqueline @ HOME said...

Dear Lori,
It sounds as if you had a wonderful time with friends and relatives, Lori. There's nothing better than being with people that you love.
I have to tell you that you are looking really good. Your 'healthy eating and excersising' regime is cetainly working.You have done so well and, I'm sure that it's not always easy.
I am really looking forward to seeing everything else that you have been up to.
Have a lovely Sunday, Lori. XXXX

www.thewhitefarmhouse2.blogspot.com said...

You know, I couldn't imagine you having anything but a wonderful time! I can't wait to see more! Love the pics of you. You look fantabulous! All that hard work is really paying off. So glad that you are back though. I missed ya!