Thursday, August 19, 2010

You Are Invited....


Let's gather round
and celebrate...



show your feminine side



and add some sparkle to your day



roses are a must



along with some whimsy


the candles are lit


we will be relaxing with a book

and eating cupcakes

there will be a photo booth
so we can take silly pictures

and plenty of pixie dust
to make your dreams come true


you will not have to weed or water



Mother Nature will take care of that


just enjoy....


Wishing you all a fabulous Pink & Green Thursday

and thank you again to Trish for being such a gracious hostess.



xo

4 comments:

I'maNolaGirl said...

Any day where sparkles are involved is a great day by me! I loved this beautiful post!

Tricia said...

Pink and green are such a nice combination. What pretty photos...I especially like the last two :)

Mikal said...

Thanks for bringing such prettiness to my day!

Farmgirl Paints said...

beautiful. the drops of rain and the watermelon lips are my favorite. have a great weekend lori:)