Sunday, October 31, 2010

Lazy Hazy Week-end

It's Sunday afternoon
the treats are by the door
and 
I have not had the energy to do a thing all week-end

I woke up Friday with the sniffles
and swollen glands

Saturday morn brought a full on 
Seven Dwarfs Syndrome


as I was Sleepy, Sneezy, Dopey....
well you get the picture

so I did not get my pumpkin carved
or my cookies baked

I had big plans to start a project
and that did not happen either

I was itching to try this recipe
but alas ~ it was not meant to be


We missed 2 parties last night

I did not see Sambo

I am having a little pity party over here
and want my Fairy God Mother to swoop in
clean my house 
and 
do everything I did not do
this week-end.  
Yeah ~ I don't think that will happen!

I should go see if I can make something other than toast to eat
for supper before all the ghosts and goblins arrive at the door.

Hope you had a safe and happy Halloween
and I promise to be back with a more cheerful post
later this week.

Hugs!

5 comments:

Blondie's Journal said...

I feel for you. I wish I could pop over with a box of Kleenex and some chicken soup. A holiday is not the best time to be sick. And when I'm not feeling well, I seriously notice all of the messes in my house that need attention.

I wish you well. Go snuggle under the covers until tomorrow!

XO,
Jane

Farmgirl Paints said...

feel better girlie!

Mikal said...

Oh no! I hope you wake up feeling so much better in the morning!

Stay cozy on the couch tonight!

Cathi said...

I hope you feel better in the morning...lots of rest and liquids! Sending warm hugs and healthy wishes to you!! Much love! xxoo

Jacqueline @ HOME said...

Dear Lori,
So sorry that you're feeling poorly. I hope that you are feeling a little better this morning and that you enjoyed Hallowe'en as much as you could.
Have lots of rest and watch lots of tele !!!! XXXX