Monday, October 18, 2010

Quote of the Day






The thing always happens
that you really believe in

and the belief in a thing
makes it happen

Frank Lloyd Wright

This week-end flew
too much to do and I know as it gets closer to
Christmas ~ yes ~ I said it
that things will only get busier

the party on Sunday was a success
great friends, food and wine
makes a Sunday afternoon enjoyable
that with some bling!

I am hoping this week goes fast
yes ~ Monday morning and I am already wishing for Friday

I hope you all had a great week-end

Happy Monday!

 







4 comments:

Mikal said...

LOVE this quote.. Have a wonderful day!!

Cathi said...

Wonderful quote! Sounds like a fun weekend for you, nothing better than getting together with friends! I hope this week flies by too as we are leaving for NYC on Friday!! Warm hugs and smiles sent your way! xxoo :)

Rhiannon Bosse said...

Lovely quote :) And the weekend did fly by!! Maybe cause I worked all three days! Phew. Have a fabulous week gorgeous xo

Jacqueline @ HOME said...

Sounds as if you had another good party Lori....I think that you should be known as Lori the party girl !!
Have a lovely week. XXXX