Saturday, December 4, 2010

Old Fashioned Christmas

I came across the following picture
while I was surfing the web the other night

and it reminded me of one of my 
favorite artists

Trisha Romance resides in
Niagara on the Lake
and I adore all of her paintings

especially her Christmas and Winter scenes
check out her website here

Child of Winter

Generous Heart

Winter Retreat

The Home Bakery

Candlelight Stroll

Silent Night

Sleigh Ride

Snowed In

Star of Wonder

Hand in Hand

Schomberg Homestead
 Of course she does other wonderful prints too

Heart to Heart

I have the following two
they were given to me as gifts years ago
and they hang in the spare room

Garden Wedding
The Patient Angel
Hope you are having a wonderful week-end
xo


8 comments:

Anna Walker said...

I LOVE there pictures. Lovely and perfect for the holiday season!

http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

Farmgirl Paints said...

Amazing talent! I can't even imagine how she paints like that:)

Kathy said...

This is a beautiful post!

vicki archer said...

These are so beautiful and vintage like.....I love them, xv.

Katherine said...

Wonderful images, thank you for sharing, Hugs!

Debby said...

They really are gorgeous. I have a friend that collects and she has so many beautiful prints and plates, amazing.
Debby

Tara said...

My mother-in-law has a house full of artists proofs...she is a die hard fan. We love driving by Trisha's home in Niagara-on-the-lake and catching glimpses of her surreal life. I hope you are having a wonderful weekend Lori and got your cards done. I don't even have any yet!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!!!