Friday, January 14, 2011

Friday Potpourri

taken by M. MacDonald

it has been a snowy week
and from the sounds of it
it has not just been a Canadian event




 so instead of snow shots
which I am still trying to embrace by the way
I decided to share some of my favs
I picked out this week




week-end plans are up in the air
I have a couple of things I would like to get done
but if I don't
that's ok too




I am looking forward to my movie date
with Sam

we will pop some popcorn
make some hot chocolate
and snuggle on the couch




thank you for all the lovely comments this week
they mean the world



taken by M. MacDonald

the first and last shots 
were taken by a friend I went to school with
and
this is what it looks like around here right now.


Wishing you a week-end full of
snowmen, hot chocolate, hugs & love.

xo




7 comments:

www.thewhitefarmhouse2.blogspot.com said...

You always find the prettiest pics. Have fun on your movie night. It sounds like alot of fun. If you haven't seen it yet, Pay It Forward with Helen Hunt is an awesome movie. One of my favs. It is a tearjerker though. Or LadyHawke. My all time fav!

Jacqueline @ HOME said...

Dear Lori,
Your images a lovely as always and, I love your friend's photographs.....you have had a lot of snow. We moan about it over here in the UK but we don't get anything like the amount that you do !!
Have a great evening with Sam and a lovely weekend. XXXX

Cathi said...

Have a fabulous time with Sam and a nice, warm relaxing weekend! Much love to you! xxoo :)

Tara said...

i hope you're snuggling as I write this...have a wonderful cozy weekend:)

GLENDA CHILDERS said...

I am glad you are enjoying some hot chocolate with all that lovely snow. A winning combo.

Fondly,
Glenda

Anonymous said...

Lori. I am not just saying this. Movie night dates are my favorite with Neal!! Especially with pop corn! But only the real kind that you make in oil with REAL butter and salt. Oh, great! there goes Becky's clean eating plan tonight!!! Sounds so good!!!

Mikal said...

Date night at home is what Dave and I decided to do too. Now I'm craving Lissa's popcorn!

Enjoy yours!