Friday, April 8, 2011

Friday Potpourri

Hello friends...



it has been quite a week
keeping busy ~ checking things off lists
consolidating lists

did I tell you I love lists??!!



errands have been completed
and I am counting the days until vacation



this week-end will be an exciting one
it's girl's night on Saturday night

a couple of old friends are coming over
think wine, old music and memories



Sunday I hope to get a jump start on packing
pulling out summer things is exciting
especially when they fit!



the sun is showing up more these days
and the snow is mostly gone
and what is left does not look nice at all

I think that is why photos of summer
catch my eye these days



I hope everyone had a good week
and that your week-end is perfectly wonderful.




xo

4 comments:

Jacqueline @ HOME said...

Hi Lori,
Well, we are experiencing some beautiful Summer weather here even though it is still Spring !! We have clear blue skies and very warm temperatures. Sound's as if you have a great weekend mapped out Lori. Enjoy every minute of your reunion with old friends.
So sorry that I haven't been around lately. As you know I have been having a nightmare of a time with my computer and I think that Blogger hates me !!!!
Lots of love and have a nostalgic weekend. XXXX

Farmgirl Paints said...

Those pics were perfect. I'm so glad you have a wonderful group of girlfriends. We all need that! Wish I was curled up in that hammock right now:)

Cathi said...

You have some pretty FABULOUS plans, lady!! Enjoy it all! Beautiful photos, each and every one of them! Warm hugs to you! xxoo :)

GLENDA CHILDERS said...

Ah vacation (or holiday, as they say in Europe) . . . enjoy every moment.

Fondly,
Glenda