Friday, June 10, 2011

Friday Potpourri


Doing the Friday happy dance once again
and there is sunshine in the forecast




this week has been hectic
I was still feeling crappy
and work has been crazy






so plans for the week-end include
getting some things done
eating outside
time in the flowerbeds





the farmer's market
an ice cream cone
and some reading




even though Molly is no longer crated
I love this idea!


Recognize these shoes??

Simone over here is celebrating 500 posts
and having an amazing giveaway
drop over and see her
you will not be disappointed!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I am so excited to be participating in

if you are from the great white north
click on my side bar to sign up and get the details.


Thank you for the lovely comments this week
and loved your Top 5 lists!

Wishing you all a wonderful week-end
full of sunshine and smiles.


xo

5 comments:

www.thewhitefarmhouse2.blogspot.com said...

Mmmm, love all the yummies on here more so than usual. I must be really hungry. Everything is so pretty, but the quotes are especially inspirational. Love the first quote. I am going to send the first one to my cousin. She has been having a really hard time lately and it says it all for her. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Happy weekend Lori! Enjoy that SUN!! lovely quotes and images as always my dear!

Farmgirl Paints said...

love that first quote. so true. hope the sun shines for you this weekend.

D. Jean Quarles said...

Lovely post. Such pretty flowers.

GLENDA CHILDERS said...

Sounds like a perfect weekend. Hope you are feeling much better.

Fondly,
Glenda