Monday, August 15, 2011

Summertime

Hello lovelies
Happy Monday!

This week-end was all that summer promised it would be
we had sunshine ~ lots of sunshine
and warm temperatures
it truly was a perfect one


after errands and chores were completed on Saturday
I whipped up a batch of the drink I posted about here

I used a bottle of Peach Chardonney
(from my secret stash)
and 2 cans of Fresca
added a cut up peach and some blueberries
and proceeded to sit on the deck and enjoy


it was refreshing ~ so good in fact
that I think I will make it again next week-end
but I will make it earlier and let it sit for a bit...





we watched a movie Saturday night
which is a rarity for us ~ so that was nice



Sunday afternoon we visited a friend who was home
from out of town ~ lots of laughs and catching up to do
it is always nice to reconnect




it will be a busy one this week
trying to get some stuff done around the house
and cleaning up things at work as I have
some time off coming up

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Winner of the giveaway was entry #2


I know you have jetted off on holiday so email me
upon your return and I will get it ordered for you!

Congrats to you!


Now last but certainly not least I ask a favor
of each of you..

Please click here and just leave a comment
you do not have to write a paragraph ~ a "hi" will be
sufficient as for every comment they receive from
Aug 12th to the 18th
they will receive $1.00
spread the word for this sweet boy.
 

Wishing you all a wonderful week.
Hugs!




4 comments:

GLENDA CHILDERS said...

Thanks for telling us about the comment need . . . what an easy way to bless someone.

Hope your Monday is perfect in every way.

Fondly,
Glenda

Jacqueline @ HOME said...

Hi Lori,
Sounds like your weekend was full of lovely things....perfect in fact. That summer drink sounds delicious so, I think that I might be making up a jug or 9 for myself !!!!
Have already left a comment over at Blushing Rose. I hope that they get zilions of comments.
Happy Monday back and I hope that the sun continues to shine for you. XXXX

Mikal said...

Wow - what a special story in the link. Thank you for sharing!

Sounds like a divine weekend - much better than packing up my daughters apartment! :))

Sienna said...

love that picture of the summery picnic!