Friday, November 4, 2011

Friday Potpourri


Sweet sweet Friday
and this is one I have been looking forward to 
for a few weeks...



 loving this time of year
although I have to scrape the frost off the windshield in the morning
it is warm enough to sit on the bench outside at work
to read on my afternoon break



don't you love this ring
I just love it



 my favorite nail polish right now ~ chinchilly



so why am I excited about the week-end??



I will be setting the alarm early tomorrow
as I am headed out of town

it's a girls shopping week-end
and we are headed to New England

Bangor, Maine to be exact!


so just drop me off at Target or Kohl's
and let's not forget Burlington Coat Factory

there are 5 of us ~ hammer down
we will drive for 5 hours to reach our destination
then we will shop til we drop
literally

we come home on Monday
loaded down I am sure
as my lists are made and cash in hand
I promise to do my best to help boost the US economy.

Hope you all have a fabulous week-end!



xo

5 comments:

Farmgirl Paints said...

have an awesome weekend!

www.thewhitefarmhouse2.blogspot.com said...

Another great Lori weekend it sounds like! I am so jealous! Have a fun and safe trip! I can't wait to see what you come back with.

Cathi said...

Have a safe and fabulous trip, Lori! Target is one of my fave stores - I work a block away from one! Please definitely do your best for our economy, we could use it! Lots of love and hugs sent to you, sweet shopper Lori! xxoo :)

Mikal said...

HAVE A BLAST girlie! I hope the weather is perfect for you, the drive is safe, and the fun is more than you can stand! Oh, and the sales too! :))

Blondie's Journal said...

You are going to have a ball!! Maine is beautiful and I can imagine it at this time of year! Have a fun and safe trip, Lori!

XO,
Jane