Monday, March 19, 2012

Dreaming of Spring....


Hello Monday
please try and be kind

the week-end went by way too fast
but it was productive and fun


weather wise I do not think that I have seen a nicer
St. Patty's Day
we are usually buried under mountains of snow
but not this year

I had the windows open
it felt so good to see the sun shining
and a warm breeze blowing


I re-potted my shamrock
I have had it for years ~ it was my very first plant

I had some issues with it last year
my dear cat kept eating it
so I had to find it a new home and it is flourishing


Saturday I came home to an impromptu concert next door
tubas and horns ~ it was quite the site

it was a practical joke for our neighbors
and we all enjoyed it


a little green beer does a heart good
as we all found out that night

we got together with the bestneighborsever
for game night


the board all set up
after playing it together for almost 2 years now
Cathy finally won a game
she was a happy girl!


Molly always comes along
and she got her Irish on

a good time was had by all.

I did a little spring freshening here on the blog
with all the nice weather in the forecast
I am dreaming of spring....

what did you do over the week-end
do tell......

xo



5 comments:

Donna said...

took a much needed walk in the park... and saw spring in all its beauty!

Jacqueline @ HOME said...

Hi Lori,
What a lovely weekend you had....it was Mothering Sunday yesterday over here so, I went out with our family and had one of the best meals EVER in a little French bistro, and, as usual, was loving the food so much that I forgot to take photos for a Mothering Sunday post !! That's typical of me.
.....and, how lovely does your blog look.So fresh and Spring-like.
Enjoy the new week and don't work too hard.
By the way, how's your mum doing ? XXXX

Rhiannon Bosse said...

What an amazing weekend, Lori! And is that SNOW I see? Get that stuff outta here :) It was such a gorgeous week and weekend over here in my neck of the woods. Wishing you the same at the start of this new week! xoxo

Cathi said...

It sounds like a wonderful weekend, Lori! I love your new blog header, very spring like! We had a bit of rain on Saturday, I was just running errands that day so it was fine. Yesterday, I went out for a nice long walk, it was cool out but a nice day and I also had to go into work for a few hours, but had a nice dinner out with my daughter and her boyfriend. Have a fabulous week! xxoo

Minted Magazine said...

It looks like such fun!

I've never seen an actual Shamrock plant too! How cool!


Minted Magazine


mintedmag.com