Friday, June 8, 2012

Friday Potpourri

Hello Friday ~ so nice to see you
and thank you for bringing Mr. Sunshine along for the week-end



it's been a jam packed week
last night was the first night I had nothing on the agenda
so I caught up on some things at home

via

via

via

isn't this just the coolest idea ~ love it!

via

via



another busy week-end ahead
an old friend is in from out of town
so we are having a little gathering with him tonight

then tomorrow night ~ meeting up with work friends
dinner and drinks

Sunday I hope to recoup ~ maybe....

via

hope that this week was kind
it rained here most of the week but the sun came out yesterday
so nice to see it in time for the week-end!

Have a good one.
xo


9 comments:

Jacqueline @ HOME said...

Oh Lori,
Please send a bit of that sunshine our way.....it's been raining here for weeks !! I might have missed a few of your posts because we have just been sitting in front of the television, watching all of the Jubilee celebrations....I've loved all of it !!
Love all of your beautiful images, as always. Have a lovely weekend with lots of eating and drinking.....my kind of weekend....my kind of week come to think about it !!!! haha XXXX

Farmgirl Paints said...

every little thing is gonna be alright. i like that. hope you get a break from the rain girlie. sending some sunshine your way:)

Lou said...

Hi Lori - love that image of the white flowers on the fence posts. That feels very 'Avonlea' to me :-) Lou x

Mikal said...

I think we are having another gloomy and wet weekend here... I'm really getting tired of this!

I LOVE those denim placemats with the white napkins. I have been saving Dave's old jeans for a picnic quilt, but I may have to do something like this instead! So cute!!

Rest and enjoy your weekend girlie!

Hugs,

Mikal

Anonymous said...

I love your blog so much
Hugs, Daniela

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

Lori, as always beautiful pictures. I love the saying about "What you do today is important because you're exchanging a day of your life for it." That is so true and a reminder to not take things for granted.

It's beautiful weather here too (a little windy) - but the sun is shining :) Hope you have had a beautiful weekend!

Rhiannon Bosse said...

Hope your weekend was fabulous, Lori :)

Cathi said...

I hope you had a wonderful sunny weekend Lori! Much love to you! xxoo

Trish {Pink Preppy Lilly Lover} said...

Hello sweet friend, just a little note to say hello and hope it was a wonderful sunny weekend for you. You've been on my mind Lori and I hope that the summer is off to a fantastic start for you :) Lots and lots of hugs coming your way!!
With love always
xoxoox
Trishy