Friday, August 17, 2012

Friday Potpourri

Where on earth is August going
I feel like it is zooming by
and I feel helpless ~ just sitting and watching it go

via

via

the sun has been shining and the humidity is not my friend
but I will take it over a wind chill any day!


via

this week has been low key
reading ~ reading ~ reading

feeling happy when I logged into Pinterest
and connected with someone I have been missing
funny how the little things can bring the biggest joy

via


via

fresh corn on the cob and butter running down my chin
is summer at it's best

via

via unknown

tomorrow we will take a trip
and spend some time at the flea

I have some things in mind ~ I am on the lookout

via

via

last night we finally got out for our anniversary dinner
then home ~ we are so predictable
but happy

hope you had a week that had more joy than tears
and that the sun shone upon your face

wishing everyone the best week-end
xo


3 comments:

Jacqueline @ HOME said...

Wait 'till you get to my age Lori .......... every moth goes faster and faster !! I can't believe that we are nearly in Autumn ..... I don't remember having Summer !!!! .........perhaps that's because I was glued to the tele for nearly three weeks !!
Have a wonderful weekend and savour every minute. XXXX

Mikal said...

Every month I say, "Where has the month gone?" I swear this year is FLYING by!!

I LOVE that little reading tent - I saw it on Pinterest too...while Jake and I were at our local thrift store I found a vintage top sheet with two pillow cases that was white with old fashioned yellow roses... I think I'm going to turn it into a little reading tent in my yard until fall arrives. I need a little hide-away! hee hee

I just had my first corn on the cob last night. It was sooo good!

Have a great week sweet friend!

Cathi said...

This Month has zoomed on by. Steff and I have been doing alot of shopping for her move, purging, packing and today I cleaned every closet in my house - anything to stay out of this heat! Haha. I hope you had a fab weekend! Did you find what you were looking for? xxoo