Friday, October 19, 2012

Friday Potpourri

It's Friday
and I am back

I did not mean to be a post once a week person
but alas ~ it has happened again this week

via

via


I was hoping to get out last week-end with my camera
but that did not happen

instead I did some yard work ~ cut back some more things in the garden
gathered the pots and outdoor decorations
and contemplated putting flannel on the bed ~ soon it will happen ~ very soon

I did bake a cake ~ chocolate with chocolate frosting
and it was divine

so good in fact that I sent some next door
and 2 more pieces to Trev's brother and sister in law

if it is out of the house ~ I cannot have it for supper!

via


I have been doing a bit of reading
blogs ~ books ~ magazines

via


via
 I signed up for the Creatively Made Home this week
and I cannot wait for it to start

have you signed up yet?
if not ~ click here...
via

via


via
 I am looking for some ideas for the living room
and I know that these ladies will steer me in the right direction


this week-end we will be cooking hearty meals
soul food ~ stick to your ribs and keep you warm

the chill is in the air ~ the sweaters are out
layers are called for

via
wishing you all a wonderful week-end.

xo


5 comments:

Young at Heart said...

ooh my....that does all look very delightful.....very very dull in London today with dripping trees of leafy green....unfortunately!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lori!!! Such a COZY post!! See you at creatively made! :)

Farmgirl Paints said...

I am so glad you're back...I'll take once a week. That cake has me all drooly. So not good.

Blondie's Journal said...

Pretty pictures as always! Isn't plaid making quite a comeback? I've heard a lot about the Creatively Made Home series. You have to let me know how you like it!

Have a great weekend nesting!

XO,
Jane

Jacqueline @ HOME said...

Wonderful images of Autumn Lori .... a season that I love although I'm looking for some slightly higher temperatures in Rome !!
Much love and will be back with images of Rome. XXXX