Friday, March 8, 2013

Friday Potpourri


Hello Friday
I have been waiting for you
all week long...



work is going better ~ starting to find my niche
accepting the change ~ giving it time
we will see



I still have 3 recipes left to make for my challenge
time got away from me
but it was for fun and I think I did pretty well

I will do a recap of our favourites soon


thank you for all the comments this week
both on my DYI project
and my new series

I am so excited to share this series with you
introduce you to the women who have influenced me 
and made me the person I am today




this weekend we will do some more reno work
I am looking at paint colours
and started a pin board with what I want on the walls

I have a vision and a budget
and I see a visit to the fabric store in my future

this is tickling my fancy right now
what do you think??
yellow walls?



wishing you a wonderful weekend
full of smiles and laughter
and sunshine ~ hoping for sunshine...



4 comments:

Cathi said...

How I wish I could sit by that fire in that beautiful photo! Excited to see what you're doing with your reno project! Have a fabulous and hopefully sunny weekend, my friend! xxoo

Cathi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Farmgirl Paints said...

The cobbler looked amazing and then bam that ottoman with the polka dots! I'll be doing that. Hope you've had a great weekend girl and that work is going good. I've been so busy cuffing I don't even know what day it is.;-)

Leslie Harris said...

I absolutely adore that yellow. I would like that in my laundry room if I had the energy to paint right now. I wonder what color it is, are you thinking of painting a room? ohhh, I'm so curious.
Leslie (Gwen Moss)