Monday, May 6, 2013

Day 6 ~ What Do You Do?

Happy Monday

it is day 6 of the challenge and the question was
if you could not answer with your job ~ how would you answer 
what do you do?

I thought about this over the weekend and this is what I came up with...

I am a wife
a daughter and daughter in law

I am a sister and an aunt


I am a housekeeper
a cook and a baker

I am a provider

I am an organizer
a nester
a dreamer

I am a confidant
a shoulder to lean on 
the best hugger ever
and a friend

I am sure I missed many things ~ but here I am in a nutshell!



3 comments:

Farmgirl Paints said...

Amazing how many hats we wear as women. Awesome needs to be added to your list.

Leslie Harris said...

I'm having so much fun following your daily challenge. You and Simone and Cathi are reminding me why I love reading your posts!
:)
xo
Leslie

Cathi said...

You do Fabulous, very well my friend! I love this! Happy evening, lovely lady! xxoo