Friday, July 12, 2013

Friday Potpourri


Deep breath ~ it is Friday



via

and my friends ~ I am so thankful for that

via
via

 I love everything that summer has to offer
sunshine ~ getting together with friends
spending time outside ~ always outside
whether it is for a meal or stretching out with a book or magazine
and a cool beverage

via


via

after the hustle and bustle of last week
I left myself wide open and puttered around this week
I am a happier girl for it

via

tonight we will head downtown as it is the Atlantic Nationals
one of Canada's largest vintage car shows

I go for the social aspect ~ catching up with people 
seeing old friends ~ listening to great music
we always have a fun time

via



not sure what the rest of the weekend may bring
leaving it to chance ~ it's nice not to have any plans or commitments

via


we may pack up Saturday morning and head to the cottage
it's going to be another hot one so we may just welcome a cool breeze off the water
we will see


getting around to catch up with everyone
was having some issues with my Bloglovin app on my phone earlier this week
but after an email to them ~ it's all fixed 
(insert smilie face here)

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend
xoxo


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh God Lori - I'm in pin heaven here!
Have a wonderful wknd!
I have to pin now
XOXOXO

Blondie's Journal said...

These pictures are everything I appreciate about summer! Even with the heat and humidity, I'm loving it!

It sounds like you have a fun weekend planned! Enjoy! :)

XO,
Jane

Leslie Harris said...

Lori thank you once again for transporting me with your beautiful images and words. I love Eleanor Roosevelt's quote about the future (what a role-model!) and I especially love your attitude about the weekend. It's one of peace and ease, I shall work on keeping your attitude in the days to come...
hugs,
Leslie

Vannessa@Luxuria said...

Such gorgeous images Lori. Continue to enjoy the summer x

Cathi said...

Lovely photos, Lori - the perfect depiction of summer! I am up north hanging out with my family this weekend, no plans really just seeing where the days take us. Mason is keeping us entertained with his fabulous personality! Happy weekend lovely lady! xxoo