Friday, September 27, 2013

Friday Potpourri


Autumn has arrived
and it's been a chilly ~ rainy ~ soup making kind of week

via

via

last weekend was a busy one
chow making ~ baking ~ mailing ~ shopping
picking up loved ones from the train station
and Sunday tea kinda weekend

after a non stop Saturday I had the family here for tea, coffee and sweets on Sunday
my Aunt is here visiting from Ontario and it was the best opportunity to 
gather everyone in one place ~ it was a great day.

via


via

via

out a couple of nights this week
but laying low ~ I am a tv junkie and it is premiere week
so I cozied up with my furry daughter
under a blanket and just relaxed

via

via

via

via


I am looking so forward to tomorrow night
as I am getting together with these girls again
it's been 5 years and that has been too long
can't wait!


Hope you have a wonderful weekend!



1 comment:

Rhiannon Bosse said...

Lori, I love your soul. That is all. Xoxo